The Central Coast Ukulele and Folk Festival is under 2 weeks away and everyone is excited. We can’t wait to be part of this amazing festival again and share the love of live music with you all.
Please find here some information on the Workshops, The program and our dinner show.
If you are a stall holder and would like to be part of this exciting event please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FRIDAY DINNER SHOW
The doors open at 6pm at the Pavilion room. Our room will be ready and volunteers will be there to greet you and the staff at Diggers will show you to your well dressed table. All beverages will be available from the bar in the room. The entertainment will commence at 6.30pm
We have a wonderful line up of artists to perform for you.
Host Wayne ‘Ossie’ Osbourne
Connor Wink & Shawn O’Friel
Johnny Devilseed and Old Man Rubes
The Little Quirks
The Final Program
1. Ukulele Death Squad, presents “Alternative Strums and Finger Picking”
2. Paul Jonson, presents, “Play with Pizzazz, the Blues”
3. Paul Rubie (Rubes) presents “Harmonica”
4. Glenn Ewing, presents “Bass and Ubass workshop”
5. Trish Tuffin presents, “Better Sing, Sing with confidence and sing for Health”
6. Wild Woman of Anywhere Beach presents ‘Hot Stuff’
7. Wild Woman of Anywhere Beach presents “Australian Folk Medley”
8. Paul Jonson, presents “Sunday Play with Pizzazz, the Blues”
9. Cyprian Tutanota presents “Strumming Hand Techniques”.
10. Cameron Murray “Basic and Intermediate Ukulele techniques”
Please open PDF for times and venue
We are looking forward in seeing you all soon
Liz and The Central Coast Ukulele Club